LOOKIN FOR A CO PLAYER FROM INDONESA

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There is another thread on this and TBH, it is annoying when people only find Indonesians and not other players. I mean no disrespect to any nation, people or their behaviour.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryan04px2025: Edited with italic words ().

• The forum actually has multilingual feature, and there's filter for specific languages, but there's no filter for Indonesian. (I'm not suggesting anything, this is just informing a fact related to the matter). That aside...

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

There is another thread on this and TBH, it is annoying when people only find Indonesians
      I do understand what you're trying to say, as an Indonesian myself I do see a lot of my fellow netizens are acting uncouth, and I'm deeply embarrassed of this. But if you feel they have done wrong such as breaking the forum rules, you should just report them, or if you feel they need help, write a decent reply to direct them to the right place or show them the forum rules, there is no need to write a potentially xenophobic comment even if you know you would get away with it by your status.
    • What I mean is that I think it is rude for you to only include one country. I mean no disrespect to you or your country but I show disapproval for them not including other players in a EN server. I do not see any xenophobic comment in my post and once again, I mean to disapprove excluding other players. To prevent other arguments I suggest someone to close this thread.
      BeaveRyan

• Ryan04px2025 wrote:

What I mean is that I think it is rude for you to only include one country. I mean no disrespect to you or your country but I show disapproval for them not including other players in a EN server. I do not see any xenophobic comment in my post and once again, I mean to disapprove excluding other players. To prevent other arguments I suggest someone to close this thread.
      I see, sorry I have jumped on to conclusions earlier. Anyway just another bits of information--not for argument but to clear a possible misunderstanding, they did not say anything that implied this invitation as strictly inclusive to one country nor excluding other players. Inviting a certain group in public does not automatically imply excluding other groups.
    • Yes, you are right that it does not exclude any groups. I think the first message didn't mean much and I am just kinda annoyed but I don't mean any offence to you guys. Yes, invitation of a group does not exclude a group it does not include others and can be taken as an offensive message. (PS, I don't find it offensive, just annoying. :) )
      BeaveRyan

• @ ryan Instead of being bothered or offended by others seeking to form alliances with people that have similarities with the founder, why not take a moment to realize, that maybe there are excellent reasons, such as language or cultural disparities that would make it easier for them to befriend each other!
      I could understand the offense if the exclusion was based on any kind of bigotted ideals. but if you dont speak my language, how could we ever be friends! we cant even communicate effectively.
      Now while the forum is a much more open enviroments for player to freely express themselves, that shouldnt leave others thinking that leaves them the right to be judge of others on the forum.

If something someone is doing does not specifically bother you, then let it be
      For freedom to exist it must exist equally for all! not just for some, or it will not exist for all.

Try to understand others, and not judge them by your personal standards. for how would you fair by the personal standards of others?

Think about how others would see, how your taking offense to them wanting to be who they are, is really offensive to them! To say you cant be who you are, you must be like me~~ well thats just wrong!
      :00008674: