reducing morale of provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• reducing morale of provinces

For example I have war with 5 countries and I can fight easily with them as military

they decided to send spies to economic sabotage and they trying to reduce morale of provinces
      I have a very big country and I have neighbours from same coalition
      even I have millions ıt ıs not enough to cover everywhere with spies

will I lose my provinces to coalition members ?
      Can I only one province back along all day with treaty ?
      so shouldnt I join to coalition until end game ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Undaunted ().

• If the said coalition members leave the coalition and then attack you then yes you will lose the lands which they struck upon unless you are defending them. Secondly if you want to have your provinces back treaty (trade) wise you can trade as many provinces as you want in a day but you cannot trade for two provinces simultaneously i.e. the person who you want to trade with should accept to give you the province then you can start trade for another province after that. You should join coalitions if you trust the people in charge of it because there is always the chance of backstabbing. Hope this helps although i couldn't understand your question that good.
    • Undaunted wrote:

1. If you mean losing province via revolts/rebellions, you can lose those provinces to anyone. It depends on the nation's morale the higher morale the better chance revolting province will join them.

2. There is a limit for province trades with it being 1 per day and up to 4 per game.

3. You can join coalitions at any point you choose, I personally would say if your gonna wait until the end to join a coalition to just go for the solo win rather then a coalition win.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Dante Bugler1 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

1. If you mean losing province via revolts/rebellions, you can lose those provinces to anyone. It depends on the nation's morale the higher morale the better chance revolting province will join them.
      2. There is a limit for province trades with it being 1 per day and up to 4 per game.

3. You can join coalitions at any point you choose, I personally would say if your gonna wait until the end to join a coalition to just go for the solo win rather then a coalition win.
      I meant my enemies will send spies to reduce moral and I will start to lose provinces probably my neighbours will be my coalition members so how will I get 20-30 provinces back maybe more
    • Undaunted wrote:

I meant my enemies will send spies to reduce moral and I will start to lose provinces probably my neighbours will be my coalition members so how will I get 20-30 provinces back maybe more
      it doesn't really have to do with how close the other nation is, I once got Dublin to revolt to me on a 22 playing as yugo focusing on Russia and Africa. But to help with province morale there's a couple things you can do 1st is building infrastructure or forts in your provinces 2nd is to capture capitals as those will give a instant 10% morale boost to all provinces and 3rd make sure your oil and food aren't in a shortage, also take a look at this guide for revolts and province morale for more info about it.

Complete Guide to Rebellions and Province Morale
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh