Sorry, but dumb question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sorry, but dumb question

I know this is a stupid question, but where do you join alliances again, is been so long I've forgotten how I did it to begin with. I've looked at the alliance, but I can't ask to join.
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • Go to the alliance tab and assuming you aren't already in one you will get the option to create one or join an existing one, from there you can look through the alliances and apply to a few, some alliances won't allow applications so you'll have to message the leader/officers of the alliance and ask for permission to join.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • How does that work, with the messages, is there a button to ask them through messages, or do they have to invite you, the last one was just an application process, the alliance I'm trying to join doesn't have a button
      "Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless." -Adolf Hitler.

“Always winter, but never Christmas”
      –Mr. Tumnus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
    • The War Machine 7 wrote:

How does that work, with the messages, is there a button to ask them through messages, or do they have to invite you, the last one was just an application process, the alliance I'm trying to join doesn't have a button
      to message them go to the alliance and click the letter next to the leader/officer of the alliance and you will be brought to a place you can message them from there you can type out a message. They will then decide if they want you apart of the alliance, if they do want you they will invite you and you will get a small notification on the alliance tab if they don't want you they may reply telling you so or they may not reply at all.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • There are three settings for alliance join settings that the alliance leader may use:

1) Free to join. This means that anyone can join without needing to be approved.

2) Application must be accepted. This means anyone outside the alliance will see an "apply" button, but the leader or officers of the alliance need to approve the application.

3) Invite only. This means that the user does not see any join or apply button, and the only option is for the alliance leader/officers to select a user's profile and send an invitation, as described above.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<