Troops surrendering

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Troops surrendering

One of the reasons why I play less and less AoC2 is because fighting is just brute force. Its much better in CoW, but there is still a problem: Troops cant surrender. It would be really cool if troops would surrender when encricled for a day or 2 and you didnt need brute force to win
    • @ender According to my information quite some ppl have already suggested that and yea that would be a great feature if it comes into the game would make it more tactical plus i think that the surrender troops can either be allowed to retreat or should be killed or maybe even a third option where you can add a quarter of them to your army and the rest retreat.
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I wished they give us a reason why this is NOT implemented
      Easy to make that wish come true...

Troops surrendering is something player bring up every now and then, and it is something we discuss here every now and then. So far other features and updates received a higher priority or were considered more promising in terms of gameplay or game mechanic. Currently we do not have plans to implement a feature like this into Call of War, but it is something we have on our list for possible future updates.
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • Hey

killingone wrote:

@ender surrender troops can either be allowed to retreat or should be killed or maybe even a third option where you can add a quarter of them to your army and the rest retreat.

I think if this idea is implemented then there should be a new POW camp building that gives a resource boost. Using the prisoners as slave labour.
      the boost would depend on the manpower sent there.

The manpower would depend on the morale the troop had when he surrendered.
      As morale is linked to troop health and manpower left

so 1 infantry requires 1300 manpower to build

so if they surrendered at 20% morale then you’d get 20% of the 1300 manpower.

that would then be converted to a new unit
      Prisoner
      that you could send to any pow camp you built via convoy