Trading fee

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi,
      I just noticed in a Beta game that if you place a trade on the market for a resource the trading fee is automatically deducted even if the trade is not yet executed and it is not returned if the order is cancelled. In general, the fee applies as soon as the order is placed and is gone. Is this normal or just a bug?

I don't have another normal game open right now to test it there but in sum I think that punishing a player just for placing a trade order goes a bit too far, e specially if you place a large order.
    • pametna joskota wrote:

I think that punishing a player just for placing a trade order goes a bit too far, e specially if you place a large order.
      Agree 100% with you ... In my current game, which is at day 30 and with only 5 active players, it is tough to get trades in the market ... Like you, I feel that these taxes are unjust punishment, particularly if trade has not been executed ... :(
    • There are a few changes and bug fixes being made on this. These are running on beta right now and naturally will be included in the next update to live games later this week I believe. You can read the patch notes when it rolls out for the full details.

However, the market fee always has and will continue to be non-refundable. No changes to that on this update that I am aware of.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().