conquered capitals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• conquered capitals

could conquered capitals be used as an annexed admin for moral boost from main capital or allow capital production only units to be produced from.

example im playing NUSA and have conquered all american continent - have taken britian but moral loss due distance is massive and until built up in britain or developed larger spearhead in europe its not strategically good to move capital over yet - so a small moral boost to units in proximity woulkd be great as would the opportunity to build capital producing only units - like paratroopers etc
    • If you have many capitols that would unbalance the game because of commando being really strong and powerful. I will say have it as capitol on ONLY big countries. But we will have more morale loss for being at war because that is the only way to balance it. Either way, I am ok with
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • As the capital is simply a "building" that could be moved around, it will be difficult to associate any special abilities with a PROVINCE that formerly was a capital AND was captured by your forces. I don't see the logic that you would need to capture one enemy building intact in order to build your own building of the same type on that location.

The idea behind commandos being only producible at your capital is designed so that you may only produce a limited number of them.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Also, when you conquer many capitals, your morale gets boosted a LOT anyway.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • i know you can only have one capitol - i know you can move capitols - but like in the scenario i started this thread with moving at that stage is unwise - what i saying is perhaps another building option to offer a morale boost that can only be built in wholey occupied primary countries - as stated i took out UK from canada moral drop was massive but a building to boost would be great

maybe dont call it a capitol but a forward command centre or somthing
    • Infrastructure and fortifications improve morale in the province they are located in, and through the neighbors morale mechanic they also influence the adjoining provinces. The positive effects of a capital can be simulated with a sufficient concentration of these morale improving buildings.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<