mechanics of provincial rioting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mechanics of provincial rioting

hey i have some questions about how provence riots work
      1) if a provence riots and switches to a different country with units in the provence do the units change nationality as well?
      2) do all units in the provence switch or just the ones in the central dot?
      3) if a provence switches to a new contry that is shared map with the previous owner do the units switch sides.
      4) if a provence switches to a new contry that is in the same coalition with the previous owner do the units switch sides?
      5) is the nation that a provence switches to purely based uppon morale
      6) if not what other factors are there?
      7) if a provence that switches is a non core provence does the original owner have a higher likely hood of reclaming it
      thanks!!
    • jeftheginger wrote:

1) if a provence riots and switches to a different country with units in the provence do the units change nationality as well?

2) do all units in the provence switch or just the ones in the central dot?
      3) if a provence switches to a new contry that is shared map with the previous owner do the units switch sides.
      4) if a provence switches to a new contry that is in the same coalition with the previous owner do the units switch sides?
      5) is the nation that a provence switches to purely based uppon morale
      6) if not what other factors are there?
      7) if a provence that switches is a non core provence does the original owner have a higher likely hood of reclaming it
      1) When a province revolts any units in the center of the province either will be killed or will switch sides along with the province, any units in the province but not at the province center (grey dot) will be fine.

3) what your relation with the other nation is won't effect what happens with the province or units.

5) I'm pretty sure its almost solely based on average morale of the other nation, I could be wrong not entirely sure.

7) Yes generally when you capture a core province the province will most times go back to their original owner.

If you still have questions about province morale and revolts i would suggest reading this guide to the subject. forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ions-and-province-morale/ It is a very well put together guide explaining everything you need to know about revolts and province morale.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • 5). Selection of the country for a revolting province to join has quite a few factors.

Average morale
      Popularity
      Army size
      Proximity

Now of course there is not always a perfect match. High morale may overcome a longer distance or other things that don’t always make sense. It is of course a mathematical calculation that isn’t always predictable.

A country that has been eliminated should not receive any provinces by revolt.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I am not sure if total economy is figured in, or perhaps just sufficient food and oil production to prevent shortages. That does make sense.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<