How do I disable max level buildings on mobile

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How do I disable max level buildings on mobile

Previously I just go on the construction tab and just tap on the next level of the building and disable it that way but when a buildings maxed out it disappears from the construction tab and I can’t figure out a real way to disable it directly.

The only way I’ve managed to do it is by grouping it with a level 2 and disabling both at the same time but what if all of them were max level. How would i do it then?
    • it’s a level 3 naval base as far as I can tell there’s no way to disable them from the province list on mobile unless it gets damaged and needs repairs.

screen shots show level 3 naval base in Gibraltar. Tap any of the building symbols does nothing

If you tap on construction tab for Gibraltar you’ll see no naval base there because I’ve already built all levels so I can’t disable it.

the other screen shot show Edinburgh that has a level 2 naval base.

if you click on the construction tab a level 3 naval base will show up because I still need to build it.

if you click on it then you can disable the level 2 naval base in Edinburgh by clicking the pause button under where it says cost.

I cannot do this for the level 3 naval base in Gibraltar.
    • gusv wrote:

that you are unable to disable this level 3 naval base from mobile ... :(
      it's not that it's not available, it's that you cannot disable any buildings from the province list on mobile

Vlanchavic wrote:

it’s a level 3 naval base as far as I can tell there’s no way to disable them from the province list on mobile unless it gets damaged and needs repairs.
      for mobile you need to go to the province on the map to disable buildings, so you would need to tap the province then tap the image of the building to be able to disable it. You can disable lower level buildings because you are able to click the image of the same type of building from the construction menu, obviously because a building is maxed out that option is no longer available.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Dante Bugler1 wrote:

for mobile you need to go to the province on the map to disable buildings, so you would need to tap the province then tap the image of the building to be able to disable it.
      This is the correct answer.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<

The post was edited 1 time, last by VorlonFCW ().