Favorite Map and 3 Favorite Countries in It

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Favorite Map and 3 Favorite Countries in It

I have only played 13 games (7 in tutorial and 6 in 39 Historical). My favorite map so far is the 39 historical and my 3 favorite countries are: USA, Japan, Italy ... What is your favorite map and favorite 3 countries? ... 8)
    • I have been asking for 2 times speed for a long time because I like clash of nations tutorial. My fav. countries are Ukraine, Communist Russia. I especially hate, Yugoslavia and Russian Empire because of resource issues and morale issues
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I especially hate, Yugoslavia and Russian Empire because of resource issues and morale issues
      You have a point!

When I played Yugoslavia, I had the lowest amount of VP's of all seven games I played in tutorial. The only reason I won that game was because I had good coalition allies in France and Northern US. As for Russian Empire, I have not played Russian Empire had opportunity to play it- but I recall that they have a lot of tundra type provinces with no resources. I don't recall anybody ever winning with Russian Empire- they always seem to get crushed by others ... :thumbup:
    • I actually thought the it was a good choice because of that, but I was attacked by Italy early in the game and got drawn into a long war that I won, but drained me out. Alliance with France and Yugoslavia came after I had upper hand on Italy. I also recall a long costly wars, first with Germany and Communist Russia after that ... 8)
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I have bad popularity issues as Yugoslavia too which means the AI countries aren't helping. :)
      Not sure why the hate on Yugoslavia, on the tutorial map and it's speed x6 and x10 variant, I always choose Yugoslavia and always ended up winning. The resources of Yugoslavia is pretty decent, and I find the geographical position to be flexible to whom you want to align yourself with.
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Tutorial is 2 times speed. Everyone has their own opinions and I think you shouldn't find it so serious. ;)
      I'm just a guy sharing his opinion in the internet like you, my intent at that time wasn't hostile nor malicious, but out of being baffled, and just assuming this to be casual carefree discussion. And just my honest opinion, I understand what you're trying to say by "I think you shouldn't find it so serious", but I take this as an attempt to fix a problem that never were, and instead created a moody atmosphere.

I do apologize if the previous post or also this one ruined the atmosphere for anyone.
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I have bad popularity issues as Yugoslavia too which means the AI countries aren't helping.
      In my last game I had popularity issues with Turkey in the 39 map ... To get some oil, I attacked an AI managed Iraq, and Saudi Arabia a bit later ... Then I split Bulgaria with Romania ... After an Ai managed Egypt attacked my Italian ally- so, I declared war on Egypt ... At that point an AI managed UK declared war on me without provocation ... After that 2 out of 3 wars I got into were declared on me by AI countries because of my low popularity ... At one point, I was at war with 8 countries- 6 of them been AI countries that declared war on me and kept coming at me 24/7 ... I hardly got a few hours of sleep for a couple of days and felt like a political prisoner been tortured thru sleep depravation- know that from some of my Cuban dissident kin! ... I just hope that they put a limit on the amount of AI countries that can declare war on you (3? 4?) ... ||