Game Freezes Every Second

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Freezes Every Second

I got back in Game 2992110, Now its freezing every second, And it keeps saying Call of war has stopped due to a long running script.

It was because it wasn't letting me in the game, I refreshed again and it didn't work.

Any reasons how? ?(
      It also says ''Call of war is not responding''
    • For those with this reported script issue we have found that is happening with a few browsers that are out of date.

1) Close your games
      2) Check your browser version against current versions. There are websites that could assist with this by searching for "how to update my browser" or similar. You may need to download a newer version of your browser.
      3) You may need to update javascript on your computer as well, depending on how current it is.
      4) Restart your computer after updating your browser.
      5) When you first start your browser clear your browser cache for all time before trying to load Call of War.

This should resolve the issue with out of date browsers having a long running script error that times out.

I will also note that Chrome is the recommended browser for Call of War.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<