Keeps freezing up in two games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keeps freezing up in two games

I'm currently playing, trying to at least, in Games 2849105 AND 2953119. These games will let me, in allow me to do one thing, and then starts acting like I'm using a Commodore 64. It freezing then doesn't do anything. WAZUP??? I should also note that I'm playing in 6 games and those two are the only games giving me issues.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ajlbennett ().

• Games problems since you upgraded

I'm currently playing, trying to at least, in Games 2849105 AND 2953119. These games will let me, in allow me to do one thing, and then starts acting like I'm using a Commodore 64. It freezing then doesn't do anything. WAZUP??? I should also note that I'm playing in 6 games and those two are the only games giving me issues.
  • I have checked and I don't find any issues on our end with those games.

First, try closing your games, clearing your browser cache for all time, closing and restarting your browser, and trying again.

There is also a possibility that your browser is an older version and needs to be updated, although the fact that you can play some of your games leads me to believe that is not the problem.

As these are larger maps, your system may have a problem dealing with the higher number of units that are displayed with the newer unit images. As suggested above try turning the enhanced graphics off from the menu in the lower right corner.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<