Flag Changes

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Flag Changes

I know earlier I posted about a city name changer and I think that was stupid when I look back at it now. Nevertheless, I am back with another idea: What if we had a country flag and leader changer? Now this will not be player chosen (due to some peoples imaginations) however, if Bytro added options to change your country's flag, leader, and name (of country) in correspondence to historical times? Italy could form Roman Empire or Byzantium and have their flag changed, Germany in the Road to War and Clash of Nations map could change their flag to that of 1939 Germany and have their leader changed to Adolf Hitler. Or have an ideology options (similar to that of HOI4 or EU4)? This is just a suggestion and is open to criticism but again, it is just an idea straight out the top of my head.

Thanks! :D
    • i like the idea and also the other game supremacy 1914 has this feature and so many people use the nazi flag which i don't mind but this game don't because it's ww2 when you can still use the flag anyways so why can't we have this feature if there's already a report button anyway doesn't make any sense it would add more identity to the game instead of pretending that the USA is Communist which i seen people try to do and it sucks to see that are options are cut short
    • This makes things very complicated for moderators and/or staff members. EVERY report that you make has to go through a mod and every ban they make has to be reported up the rank of the staff members. Having a in game chat already made things very complicated for the mods and I think this probably will not be implemented as the Nazi flag is a bit sensitive and COW uses German flag instead
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025, I understand all that has happened in the past and that people will use that flag however, I am suggesting that you keep strict options as to what the flag and leader will be. For example, if I was playing in the 1932 gamemode, I would be able to change my leader name from Franz von Papen to Adolf Hitler and change the flag from that of Germany in that gamemode to that of Germany in say, the Historical World War map. Can you see what I'm saying?
    • slav dav wrote:

Ryan04px2025, I understand all that has happened in the past and that people will use that flag however, I am suggesting that you keep strict options as to what the flag and leader will be. For example, if I was playing in the 1932 gamemode, I would be able to change my leader name from Franz von Papen to Adolf Hitler and change the flag from that of Germany in that gamemode to that of Germany in say, the Historical World War map. Can you see what I'm saying?
      Ah yes! That will be great. So you are saying that the game gives choices to us! :) Maybe you can even choose your own title.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader