Important Balancing Suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Important Balancing Suggestion

In order to make this a true and balanced game it would be very helpful to put reasonable limits on Gold use. By doing this players can win by skill and tactics instead of just how much money they can spend. Right now I see there are no limits thus a really terrible player can spend a few hundred dollars and win a game. What if a player can't afford to "out spend" the other player, but are a far, far better tactician? The unlimited use of gold unbalances the game to the point that evening playing is worthless and thus is hurting this game. Please put limits on its use and thus maintain some semblance of balance. Right now I can see players quitting the game because there is no way to win if someone decides to spend 10's of thousand of gold in one fell swoop.

My idea of reasonable is that a daily limit of maybe around 10-15k per day per game.

Thanks for your time on this and I look forward to seeing this very important balancing suggestion implemented.