Conquering Provinces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Conquering Provinces

A neighbor walked into a core province of mine early in the game and rules it now. This is the first round I've played and I didn't notice he had done that for a long time bc we didn't fight. I informed him I wanted it back now and he agreed. So I moved troops there but it still belongs to him. First of all, how did he gain control without fighting me? Secondly, why can't I get it back w/o fighting him?
    • If your core province is empty, he will not need to fight you. But taking your province will result in him provoking a undeclared war.

The only way you get the province back is to go to the diplomacy tab in the top right hand corner where you see 3 people and click it. When you go in, select his country and you will see a text box where you had a history of chatting with him about getting your province back. On the left of the text box, it says "NEW TRADE" or something like that. Click on it and choose provinces/land and choose the province you want and give him something. If you don't want to give him anything, just give him the current relation to him.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Are your troops in the center of the province if they are then you can take over the province. Alternative to using troops is to make a trade (you can make a trade by going to the diplomacy tab then go to the persons name who attacked you and press the text button. these will take you to another tab here their should be a "new trade" button u can use this to offer him a trade for the province you want and if he accepts you'll get your province back).
    • Goth Almighty wrote:

A neighbor walked into a core province of mine early in the game and rules it now. This is the first round I've played and I didn't notice he had done that for a long time bc we didn't fight. I informed him I wanted it back now and he agreed. So I moved troops there but it still belongs to him. First of all, how did he gain control without fighting me? Secondly, why can't I get it back w/o fighting him?
      Maybe we can team up next time. If someone do that thing to u. I kick their ass.
    • I know that. I am not new. :| I believe that some players want to Start randomly attacking other countries without knowing the consequences. When I tell them that is not a great idea, some listen and some do not. The people who listen will end most likely end up in my alliance and the noes who dont will be attacked.
      BeaveRyan

• When I was playing as Brazil in the historical world war map
      I went inactive for a while,
      When I came back, I figure out I lost some provinces to an AI countries
      So I check my diplomacy stuff, and I never went at war this AI country, but he took some of my province without attacking me and war
    • Khabarovsk krai wrote:

When I was playing as Brazil in the historical world war map
      So I check my diplomacy stuff, and I never went at war this AI country, but he took some of my province without attacking me and war
      You can report this either by using the in game report bug system (bottom left of the screen) or you can do it by using the forum
    • Khabarovsk krai wrote:

When I was playing as Brazil in the historical world war map
      it could also have been revolt due to low morale, I'd suggest going through the newspaper and trying to find something about that province, if you cannot find anything and you can submit a bug report and GO will look into it.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Provinces only change owners by one of three ways. either:

1) Declaring war and attacking the province center.

2) A rebellion allows the citizens of a province the ability to choose a new owner.

3) A trade through the diplomacy menu.

I will also mention here although it does not pertain to this thread yet: when a core province of yours that is owned by an enemy is liberated by a member of your team or coalition this province will be returned to you, and the newspaper will report it as a “treaty” which was automatically applied.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • There's another problem I'm noticing. When I select construction and select a building, sometimes it acts like it's going to start but when I look again, it does nothing! Anybody know what I mean? This, like, happens after I've been on for awhile, it seems like. When I clear the cache and reboot, everything's OK for awhile, then it sucks again. I'm tire of rebooting to get the construction button to work.
    • Goth Almighty wrote:

There's another problem I'm noticing. When I select construction and select a building, sometimes it acts like it's going to start but when I look again, it does nothing! Anybody know what I mean? This, like, happens after I've been on for awhile, it seems like. When I clear the cache and reboot, everything's OK for awhile, then it sucks again. I'm tire of rebooting to get the construction button to work.
      Oh you mean the province list area?
      BeaveRyan