Mobilization/wording

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobilization/wording

Hello everyone, sorry for posting a lot today but I was catching up on what is happening in the forums for the last few days. I realize that the localization and wording thread area has been added to the forum and Arcorian sent a message to the COW community. I do not know why but I have no idea what that is for or what that meant, I cannot reply to that thread/news. Can someone please explain? Thanks
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Hey Ryan,

I suppose your question got answered already in the private conversation you opened regarding this topic. So this reply is more for users who are wondering the very same...

The new section "Localization Feedback" is a new subsection of the forum where you can let us know about typos, weird phrased text or anything else that is in text form in the game and could be improved. After 5 years of development there have to be dozens, hundreds or more typos or strange text passages in the game. Keep in mind that Call of War is not just available in English, but gets localized to 11 other languages.

In case you find something you that in your opinion should be spelled or written differently, just open a new thread, provide a quote of the text you found, attach a screenshot of the text in game and provide a replacement line you think would work better.

Even if you didn't find anything to share in the new section yourself, you can still help to improve the gaming experience for everyone by commenting your opinion on provided change requests. :)
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War