Day one AI moves

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Day one AI moves

If you join a game on Day 2 there are some serious challenges.

1. AI spends all your money
      2. AI upgrades Industrial Complex instead of buying Barracks.

I think both should be easily resolved. Especially, it seems, the AI randomly upgrades your Complexes. In my case picking the most populous element available to the nation.

Thank you.
    • How about you go to trade market and abort all trades AI give you? Money should not be an issue when/if you are fighting another country because your provinces you have give you money/tax which should supply you. If AI used all your money, you can get more back. Another thing is when you choose a game, at the bottom left hand corner, check what day it is on. Sometimes you get unit benefits because other countries are all at war with not much units left and you have the original amount. OR you are attacked...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Just joined a map on day 2 and I can't really complain. The AI had researched ALL technologies available on day 2 and nevertheless 20.000 food and 10.000 on stock.
      Can somebody from Bytro explain how that's possible? Do players joining a game later than day 1 get all technologies that are already unlocked for free? Not criticizing if that was the case, might be a good thing - am only asking out of curiosity.
    • Tibbles wrote:

If you join a game on Day 2 there are some serious challenges.

1. AI spends all your money
      2. AI upgrades Industrial Complex instead of buying Barracks.

I think both should be easily resolved. Especially, it seems, the AI randomly upgrades your Complexes. In my case picking the most populous element available to the nation.

Thank you.

Tibbles wrote:

. AI upgrades Industrial Complex instead of buying Barracks.
      would prefer AI to upgrade infrastructure rather than industrial complex yes but only novice players wash the board with food guzzling barracks hardly any units need barracks at most can win games with just a few - so i for one am pleased AI doesnt build barracks
    • Depends on which map is played, there are different threshholds for when the AI becomes active (usually multiple ingame days).
      Also, maybe you played a speed map and therefore joined on real life day 2, but which was ingame on a higher day already?

Then there was also the bug that lets you choose AI nations in certain maps (going to be fixed soon), which also may have played a role.

It also depends on if the nation you picked was attacked by another player, which prompts the AI to become active earlier.

As for researches unlocked: In certain circumstances AI nations may receive some additional researches for free in order to catch up, because usually it takes several ingame days before AI nations start playing actively.