Message to Developers about adding some new units, I have got some ideas, so check it out

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Message to Developers about adding some new units, I have got some ideas, so check it out

I want to bring this to notice to the developers of call of war, that I have got some great ideas about new tech trees.
      1)Experimental tanks in Secret research tech
      3 lvls should be fine I have also researched some tanks for you they are as follows:-
      Germany:-i)löwe then ii)e75 and iii)Maus
      American :-i)t 14 ii)t30 heavy tank and iii)t110 Chrysler heavy tank
      Soviet:-i)is6 ii)is7 and iii)obj 277
      Just make them painstakingly slow and a lot pricey to justify their hit points and firepower

Experimental tank destroyers
      Germany:-i)Waffenträgers ii)Grille iii)Panzerjägerwagen e90 (Jägdtiger II)
      American:-i)t55e1 gun carriage ii)t28 ii)t110e3 Chrysler Tank destroyer
      Soviet:- i)su 100 m1 ii)obj 704 iii)obj 268

I would be back with some more ideas soon.
    • Well they are certainly historically accurate, it's just that there were only a few working prototypes and some of them were even used. Trust me all of them were created in a pre cold war era so they are historically accurate. And I see pre cold war just because one of the Soviet tanks was built in early 50s
    • Historically accurate doesn' t mean that they will be a good addition to the game. Heavy tanks are already an impopular unit; super-heavy even less so.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I prefer some different types that allows for more team play:

Allied Headquarters: Levels 1-2-3-4-
      Part of a new Tech Tree, allows you to make orders for members of your coalition or Team within 1-2-3-4-5
      distance , the unit has to have movement of course. the range could be double edged, being the furthest you could reach out to issue an order and the furthest from the unit's current position that you could order. For example an allied unit is 40 Km out and you have a 40Km range. you could then order that unit to go another 40Km.

Invasion Convoy- allows you have warships and soldiers in the same force and unload the troops into the shore so that the troops are covered from attack by enemy subs/ships/planes.

Transport Hub
      build in your resource location and link to another hub in another player's capital province that allows your resources to be auto shipped from that province to the other player.
    • AllStAr_ wrote:

language issue... does not know what special forces are
      It is basically SF units that specializes in armour warfare.

EZ Dolittle wrote:

Allied Headquarters: Levels 1-2-3-4-

Part of a new Tech Tree, allows you to make orders for members of your coalition or Team within 1-2-3-4-5
      distance , the unit has to have movement of course. the range could be double edged, being the furthest you could reach out to issue an order and the furthest from the unit's current position that you could order. For example an allied unit is 40 Km out and you have a 40Km range. you could then order that unit to go another 40Km.
      I always wanted to do that but I think with that there should be a new diplomacy that is even higher than shared map, maybe called shared command. I say the other player gets to choose which units can be ordered by allies. Will this make betrayal worse? I say, they can't go to war if they ever used share command
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Actually they should be able to go to war if they had shared command. For example in WW 2 the Rumanians switched sides and in 1945 there were battles between the Germans and the Rumanians

I believe there should be a Diplomatic Research tree that allows for 'Alliance-Joint Command' also the auto economic resource transfer *hub transport, maybe also a Non aggression Pact that allows for units of the participants to pass at sea or on a third party territory without fighting each other.
    • Message to Developers about adding some new units, I have got some ideas, so check it out

well, I think these tanks would be quite popular
      Just to balance them you would have to make them quite expensive and limit their number to 7 so it is historically accurate as prototypes were built in small numbers.
      And when I say 7 it is experimental heavy tanks plus experimental tank destroyers.
      And I think experimental heavy tanks should get -100% in urban areas and +150% in plains
    • lol, you realize the tanks on the map represent regiments, right? Maybe seven PIECES of these units were built (if even that), but never seven REGIMENTS of over 100 tanks each...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • If new units is easy to make in game, it could make some fun!
      Those superheavy tanks should be expencive to investigate and to build, slow to move and will be vulnerable to aviation. They are not good in strategy but can give some advantage in tactics, for example for breaking strongholds.