Construction queue

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Construction queue

This problem has been happening for a long time so maybe it's not a bug. When I select construction and select a building, sometimes it acts like it's going to start but when I look again, it does nothing! Anybody know what I mean? This, like, happens after I've been on for awhile, it seems like. When I clear the cache and reboot, everything's OK for awhile, then it sucks again. I'm tired of rebooting to get the construction button to work.
    • I had that issue a while ago. If you press it, it might not respond but it actually does start producing for me. Same for the unit production in the province administration
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Goth Almighty wrote:

This problem has been happening for a long time so maybe it's not a bug. When I select construction and select a building, sometimes it acts like it's going to start but when I look again, it does nothing! Anybody know what I mean? This, like, happens after I've been on for awhile, it seems like. When I clear the cache and reboot, everything's OK for awhile, then it sucks again. I'm tired of rebooting to get the construction button to work.
      This is most likely just the cause of losing connection to the server after being on for however long, what your describing normally is what happens when a user isn't fully connected to the server or the server is ahead of what the user is currently shown.
      Dante Bugler1
      Game Operator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Dante Bugler1 wrote:

This is most likely just the cause of losing connection to the server after being on for however long, what your describing normally is what happens when a user isn't fully connected to the server or the server is ahead of what the user is currently shown.
      Agree ... When faced with this I reload the game, and sometimes refresh the browser ... Normally that reconnects me to server ... :thumbup:
    • Browsers have a short attention span, and frequently forget that they are supposed to be updating the page constantly, particularly when they are pushed to the background while multitasking. Under such conditions it is a good idea to frequently check the server connection icon in the lower right corner. If you mouse over the icon and find the "waiting" or "connecting" type messages, you will likely need to reload the page in order to establish a good connection.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<