AI Market plans have changed significantly

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Just send your initial infantry into some hellhole to get slaughtered, build tanks instead, and you' ll be fine.

Actually, that' s not serious advice.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • @gusv I normally have artillery/SP artillery every 6-15 units but I do not produce AA as no-one taught me the lesson of tactical bomber annoyance. However, when I conquer provinces, sometimes they give me free AA's so I normally get a few. I do get a 1/3 + of my army as infantry because I am relatively good at food management but will have to stop at Day 20 as I have conquered a lot of provinces by now and I will run out of food. I think tanks are great but when I mass produce them, I feel bored and wanted to try something new.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader