I lost access to my account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I lost access to my account

So my account turned 1 year today, pretty cool right? It asked me simply to log in, not a problem I thought. Until I remember I don’t have a email and password connected with the account and no way of logging back in to it. The account still exits but it’s out of my reach any way I can get back ? ?(
      Edit: account name is SFRJ-Man, forgot to mention. My alliance( adidas4life) I made is still up. I have real good progress and I want to continue playing on it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by SFRJ-Man: I edit because some of the sentence didn’t make sense as I was panicky after realizing I can’t log back in and added a few more details if it helps. ().

• Without a password or an email to recover the password with it is very difficult to recover an account.

Please submit a report using the link in my signature and we will see if there is anything we can do to verify your identity as the owner of the account.

callofwar.com/index.php?id=279
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<