New ideas for new maps!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New ideas for new maps!

Hey I got some new map ideas!
      Idea 1
      The artic map
      So U can play as russia or Canada or Alaska and Greenland (Denmark)

The map starts full
      U can. Also play as AI countries ( Alaska and Greenland)
      The map is for 4 players
      Each countries spawns with 4 city with industrial complex in it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ^^ :D
      Also each province spawns with a light tank,no matter which countries u are.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Khabarovsk krai ().

• Not sure about that map, but hey, any idea about other maps is always a great idea.

Everyone at Bytro is so wrapped up with 1.5 which needs a lot of work and improvement still, they forget about some of the basics like you are suggesting. New Maps to keep it interesting.

I believe the last time a new map was introduced was a year or two ago. That was either Pacific Conquest or Homefront.

Both became very popular and is a nice change from the regular maps.

I would like to see both Pacific Conquest and Homefront be part of the maps that players could create instead of just the three we are able to create which are.....

Europe: Road to War (10 Player Map)
      Europe: Clash of Nations (20 Player Map)
      1939 Blitzkrieg (10 Player Map)

Great Idea just the same Krai.

General cdub
    • I would like more small scenario maps like the mediterranean map. A suggestion could be the pacific islands where navy is the single most important aspect of the game. I felt that pacific conquest was supposed to do that, but I'm not really sure.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I agree with Little Racoon,

Pacific Conquest has nothing to do with Naval. In fact, I have never lost in the Pacific Map and have never built one Naval Unit. I will say though, all of my wins in this map were by coalition. I don't think that had to do with me not having a navy though.

Many players waste resources on building a navy in this map. I just play the same way as I do any other map. I then move up to Alaska or Russia and cross over the Bearing Straight depending on which side of the Pacific I am on.

The title to this map can be very misleading.

Just the same, what works for me may not work for everyone else. I will share however, to win in this map, you do not need to even go into the Pacific Islands.
    • Khabarovsk krai wrote:

So are ya guys saying my map are bad? ;( ;( :/
      Greetings once again Krai,

I for one am not saying that. Any ideas thrown out for new maps are always good ideas. Whether they work for this game is not for me personally to say. I like hearing ideas for new maps myself as the current ones can get boring playing them over and over again. That is why I like the event maps. They provide diversity to the existing maps. I think the last time they came out with a regular, (Non-Event) map was either Homefront or Pacific Conquest. Can't remember which one came out last.

Keep throwing out the ideas Krai. More ideas the better chance that the Developers will implement more maps.

General cdub
    • Indeed, the Pacific map is like two separate maps being played. It has nothing to do with navy.

I would really enjoy a map with a lot of island-states, like the Australia/Indonesia/Phillipines/Japan region of the 100p map. On that map though, the need for naval transport is too much of a disadvantage to actually be succesful when trying to fight a land war in Asia; but if all nations were like that, well...
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Khabarovsk krai wrote:

Hey I got some new map ideas!
      Idea 1
      The artic map
      So U can play as russia or Canada or Alaska and Greenland (Denmark)

The map starts full
      U can. Also play as AI countries ( Alaska and Greenland)
      The map is for 4 players
      Each countries spawns with 4 city with industrial complex in it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ^^ :D
      Also each province spawns with a light tank,no matter which countries u are.
      This is nice