javaslat

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Jó a játék de hiányzik egy fegyvernem . Javasolnám a rocket artilery rocket infranty létrehozását ez kb ugy nézneki Németország : Nebelwerfel. Oroszország : Katyusa USA-Brit Caliope .
      Gyarogság variációk: Aknavetös Tankelháritó Utász alakulatok . Sok esetben rossz a tecnologiai szempont a jármüveknél amit rendbe kéne rakni mert nem valosak . Hiányzik a Ju 87. német zuhanó bombázo. Az orosz tankok nem jól vannak USA nehézharckocsik kategorizálva. Mechanized infranty nem jól van minden nemzetnél meg konstruálva . Szívesen segitek hadtörténész vagyok.

Good game but I miss a gun. I'd recommend creating a rocket artilery rocket inf guarantee that's what Germany is looking at: Nebelwerfel. Russia: Katyusa US-British Caliope.
      Infantry Variations: Minesweeper Tank Shelter Troopers. In many cases, the technology aspect of the vehicles that should be repaired because they are wrong is bad. Missing the Ju 87th German falling bomber. Russian tanks are not well categorized as US heavy tanks. The mechanized inf guarantee is not well constructed for every nation. I am a military historian.
      Hadur72
    • Given the range of the existing artillery units many players have the theory that the mobile rockets that you describe are already a part of the generic artillery groups.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<