Most units contest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

I have a lot of luck in HWW I usually get japan or ussr or uk or germany or USA and with usa u have 20 core cities meaning u can produce a lot. The highest units I have had was 245 in arms race when call of war events came because of anniversary
      I once had 500 units as Soviet Union
      U start off with 150 units as soviets but when u merge those units u get 88 of them
      yeah Soviet Union has a lot of cities. I conquered most of the Middle East and used the oil there and most of my army was light tanks.
      Once I managed to get 2nd place as soviets in HWW
      I got first as Soviet cause Germany was sorta idiot and sent all his troops to the America’s so I just took him and he went inactive and then I was first
      Well, I have had luck with the Soviet Union a couple of times and managed to get a Solo victory as well.
      The sheer size means that you can get to any part of the world if you have good infrastructure in the cities plus the communist doctrine enables mass production of troops.

Sadly, Germany and Japan are always take by noobs..It becomes easy for the soviets to undo either of them with little help externally. The major powers in HWW always go inactive...