Most units contest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

I have a lot of luck in HWW I usually get japan or ussr or uk or germany or USA and with usa u have 20 core cities meaning u can produce a lot. The highest units I have had was 245 in arms race when call of war events came because of anniversary
      I once had 500 units as Soviet Union
      once again, USA is a blood bath for u.GOD DAMN RESOURCE SHORTAGE! U saw my thread on rebellions, the one with me complaining about 20 flips?
      How can u win a war with the flips?
      um no. I put infrastructure in all my core cities as america and good things happened. I also had some good amount of units. Idk what u are complaining about
    • GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

I have a lot of luck in HWW I usually get japan or ussr or uk or germany or USA and with usa u have 20 core cities meaning u can produce a lot. The highest units I have had was 245 in arms race when call of war events came because of anniversary
      once again, USA is a blood bath for u.GOD DAMN RESOURCE SHORTAGE! U saw my thread on rebellions, the one with me complaining about 20 flips?How can u win a war with the flips?
      um no. I put infrastructure in all my core cities as america and good things happened. I also had some good amount of units. Idk what u are complaining about
      as long as you don't go too far south then yeah you should be good.
    • GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

once again, USA is a blood bath for u.GOD DAMN RESOURCE SHORTAGE! U saw my thread on rebellions, the one with me complaining about 20 flips?How can u win a war with the flips?
      haha. Are u a gold player?
      To build infrastructure u need oil. I got -400+ so how u expect me to build?
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

haha. Are u a gold player?To build infrastructure u need oil. I got -400+ so how u expect me to build?
      America starts with a lot of oil. Maybe you have too many motorized units...or your morale is too low.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RiverWolf74 ().

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

haha. Are u a gold player?To build infrastructure u need oil. I got -400+ so how u expect me to build?
      America starts with a lot of oil. Maybe you have too many motorized units...or your morale is too low.
      yes I have many lt, mt, ht, td, all in the tech tree for armour

And have 2 huge battleships and 50 ships (10 battleships normal)
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

yes I have many lt, mt, ht, td, all in the tech tree for armour
      And have 2 huge battleships and 50 ships (10 battleships normal)
      Ok that is probably why so what is your average morale in you core provinces
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

yes I have many lt, mt, ht, td, all in the tech tree for armourAnd have 2 huge battleships and 50 ships (10 battleships normal)
      the worst is 24% in core
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

yes I have many lt, mt, ht, td, all in the tech tree for armourAnd have 2 huge battleships and 50 ships (10 battleships normal)
      the worst is 24% in core
      Ok so basically you core provinces morale is too low, resulting in your production to be too low, resulting you to have more shortages, resulting in your morale to be even more low...so you are in an endless spiral now.
    • Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

no. I used my money to buy from market. In HWW as America u start off with like 750k cash so I can by a lot from market. I even managed to place my capitol in the middle. These stuff I did early on. Plus I'm saving my gold so I can get 5k to play the 1942MT map
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

the worst is 24% in core
      Ok so basically you core provinces morale is too low, resulting in your production to be too low, resulting you to have more shortages, resulting in your morale to be even more low...so you are in an endless spiral now.
      umm dude! Not it’s like 21
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

GeneralAumSum wrote:

the worst is 24% in core
      umm dude! Not it’s like 21
      How many units do you have, where is your capitol, and about where is your territories
    • also it seems you choose US a lot (you already played it at least twice, from what you said) and I’ll tell you this: US is a VERY boring country to play. You often get shortages due to lack of good resource countries in the America’s. Also all the countries have bad militaries so you often are left with a lot of units you can’t support with resources. Try Soviet Union it is quite fun...and is similar to the US with another of cities.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

also it seems you choose US a lot (you already played it at least twice, from what you said) and I’ll tell you this: US is a VERY boring country to play. You often get shortages due to lack of good resource countries in the America’s. Also all the countries have bad militaries so you often are left with a lot of units you can’t support with resources. Try Soviet Union it is quite fun...and is similar to the US with another of cities.
      Su always taken
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

also it seems you choose US a lot (you already played it at least twice, from what you said) and I’ll tell you this: US is a VERY boring country to play. You often get shortages due to lack of good resource countries in the America’s. Also all the countries have bad militaries so you often are left with a lot of units you can’t support with resources. Try Soviet Union it is quite fun...and is similar to the US with another of cities.
      Su always taken
      but then do Japan, or Italy, or British India, or Romania, all of those are better than USA.