Player Reporting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Reporting

I've never had this problem before, but it has finally come up on a 22p tutorial map that I'm playing in.

I'm playing as Italy, and I happen to want Austria, as is my northern neighbor Germany. I ask Germany that I be able to take Innsbruck and Graz for a border buffer zone while Germany can take the rest. I expected two results: either Germany accepts, or he would politely refuse. Germany replied with the threat of war. That's fine, but I don't want a war with Germany, so I reply with repeating my intentions: I only want Innsbruck and Graz. Now Germany replied with this, and I'm gonna quote: "Dude-bro, I'm literally Hitler...like what do you expect? Go be a giant Il Duce in Afrika and quit being a pain in my Anschluss." Now that ticked me off, for I felt like that was an insult, but it technically was just being impolite, so I decided not to report yet. Now after that, we went to war, with me admittedly being salty and prideful, wanting to win against this arrogant player. I lost quite a few troops in the beginning, so I congratulated Germany with this: "I must say the initial battles were performed well by u. I may have underestimated." Yet, here was Germany replying with this: "I told you to invade Albania instead, now look, you're getting invaded by them and they are ai, lololol". I got pretty pissed even though it was admittedly a mistake on my part (I still lost no troops against Albania though). This isn't even the worst part. The worst lies in the news.

In day 1 news, it started with Germany stating in news that he wants Austria, which sparked the thing mentioned above, and I issued an ultimatum, stating that Italy will get what it wants (Innsbruck and Graz) or risk total war with Germany. Yet an anonymous reply came: "Germany doesn't negotiate with terrorists because they are the terrorists." The rest of the story is clear: I went to war with Germany, and the war is still ongoing.

Now the point is, am I just being salty for being offended at such little things, or can these messages and posts by Germany be actually be considered as a legitimate reason for me to report such a player? I'm really confused as where the line should be, and I nope many of you can give advice for what I should do.
    "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
  • Little Racoon wrote:

I'm really confused as where the line should be, and I nope many of you can give advice for what I should do.
    But what and why should be reported..?
    .. that two players play intensely their imaginary roles as state leaders in a war game ..???

.................................................................................................................................

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
    ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
    .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
    Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
  • Forum Rules

Any message from a player is subject to the rules. as agreed to when they joined their first game by agreeing to the Tos.
    If you feel a player has violated these rules you can always file a report about said actions, and allow the staff to deal with it in an appropriate and timely manner.
    From there, it is much better to not reply or spread these rule breaks any further, for it very well might be you that is then violating the ToS.
    For diplo message on pc, you can left click and file a report; in the newspaper, report the article; or pm right click the message.
    From mobile you can file a bug report , while please be specific about the location of the infraction. to make the investigation easier and more successful.

But always please keep in mind, repeating the infraction can bee seen as an infraction in and of itself.

We aim to keep this game enjoyable for all players, and try to be a dilligent as possible in replying to issues.
  • Thanks for all the advice! I must admit that now I look back, I overreacted.
    "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
  • there was nothing there to report, people talk trash it's part of gaming, and saying that the Nazi's were terrorist because there Nazi's is a bit over the roof buddy, they were far from terrorist and let's not forget that because of the Nazi's our technology is like 60 years ahead of time and our medicine, and you have to realize that okay Germany was in the wrong for committing war crimes, But... so was everyone else, and it's not fair that everyone is playing the blame game on Germany when the Soviet Union USA and Japan committed the worst war crimes in the century the Soviet Union was a war crime but the Soviets put people on an island and didn't feed them and forced them into eating each other, the Japs boiled Chinese babies and the US dropped the worst weapons in history on two cities that held no strategical value and they knew it to, everyone that played a role in ww2 was without a doubt a bad guy it wasn't bad guy versus good guy because there was no such thing as a good guy there were only good and the bad men that served, i'm also gonna add that the USA were the most racist nation at the the time going up to the 60's 70's and 80's.
  • Michael Myres wrote:

i'm also gonna add that the USA were the most racist nation at the the time going up to the 60's 70's and 80's.
    Not exactly the most racist as that would be quite extreme, but I would agree for the US being one of the most racist nations. Anyway, I'm gonna close the thread (unofficially as I don't really know how to close) as my problem has been solved. Thank you all again for the advice given!