Best Map for Role-play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best Map for Role-play

After playing 7 games on the tutorial, I moved on to the 1939 historical map- thinking it would be a good place to practice for WW2 role-play games. But I heard from someone that the Europe (Road to War-1932) is a good alternative.

What map do you consider the best map for WW2 role-play?
    • Well the 10p Road to War is definitely a good option as the Soviet Union is united and the countries are pretty solid, but if you have a good amount of active players, the 25p Historical Map is definitely the best. The countries' military are generally similar to the time of 1939 (except I think Germany is too strong), they have a full world map, and there are more players = more involvement. If you have lots of players to RP together, then 25p is the best choice. If only 2 or 3 players, then 10p works well too.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)