25p map- cold war mode

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nn gg wrote:

that’s what might happen in my head

Nn gg wrote:

basic representation of what happens(even though this game round type is a good idea):

if u people find it offending, I’m sorry, didn’t mean to hurt anyone

DoctorDR1 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Desert_fox98 wrote:

The 25p historicaly accurate map is good and very popular, but i think the bytro team arent exploit the maps popularity properly. My idea is the same map but with the historical accurate borders and armyes of 1950 + all the technologyes are unlocked for the players. Also it could be similar than the doomsday event, because a lots of nations would have nukleal weapons.
      of course the united states and the soviet union would be the strongest powers on this map, but also the game would be more balanced in asia, by making india, communist china and japan equaly strong.
      Reflecting the histroical wars of the era, the 2 korea, vietnam, israel and egypt could be playable.
      Also your starting provinces could be well developed right at the begining , making the earlygame easyer.

so all at once
      - 1950 historical borders
      - 7 nations get nuclear weapons (usa, ussr, uk, france, china, india and pakistan)
      - all technologyes unlocked
      ahh... quite fun... on day 1 we have nukes flying all over the place... nukes sent to shoot nukes on the ground?nuke warfare is not a good idea...
      I’m guessing you don’t like the doomsday map then.
      honestly I like it. In 10 days the game ends: everyone b comes inactive. In 30 days: the whole earth sinks?
      hi
    • I love the idea of a Cold War map, and not to forget USA and USSR were already basically in a cold war before ww2 even happened hell even before the Russian revolution, they didn't like each other and it got worse when they became Communist, but with the balancing you would have two teams a Communist and Capitalist faction, i do not agree with random country selection i hate it and it should be forgotten about, since every game that has that feature everyone quits because they didn't get what they wanted so free selection is far better, the year of the game would be set in the 1950's with only United States and Soviet Russia with nukes but the US would have higher level nukes since Soviet Russia got them later and the United Kingdom can have them researched, so for the Armies the USA and USSR would have the biggest armies idk anything about the Cold War like army size and all that so idc to tuff, i don't think we're getting a Cold War map even tho its considered ww2 it would make a lot of sense to add this map since we don't have a Cold War map for CoN when we should one so if we don't get one for either of the games i won't be surprised but it would be cool if they came out with a Cold War game.
    • Idea for map
      "unthinkable"
      based on winston churhill's realife plan to invade USSR in 1945
      teams: communist vs capitalist
      larger countries split into different zones
      for example: ukrainian SSR
      with balancing changes
      split cities solution: place two cities next to each other: east berlin and west berlin etc.
    • NOOB1433223 wrote:

Idea for map
      "unthinkable"
      based on winston churhill's realife plan to invade USSR in 1945
      teams: communist vs capitalist
      larger countries split into different zones
      for example: ukrainian SSR
      with balancing changes
      split cities solution: place two cities next to each other: east berlin and west berlin etc.
      interesting idea...so it would be sorts like Endgame but with 2 teams