Pick your favorite!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pick your favorite!

Attention, generals!

We all know that with great power comes great responsibility. You proved that you can handle the power, now it is time to take responsibility. On Friday, March 20th at 11:00 AM CET you have the chance to play one of our finest events! Which event that will be is completely up to you!

For the first time in the history of Call of War the community will decide on what event will run over a weekend.

Which of the following events is your favorite? We are aware that this is a tough choice, but who if not you should be able to choose?

Doomsday
      What will happen if all states in North America are armed with nuclear weapons? Who will push the button first? In this scenario, all states in North America have unlocked research up to nuclear devices and have equipped their armies with these most deadly weapons.

Endgame 1944
      Will the Axis turn the tides of war in a decisive battle? Will the Soviets and Allies clash inevitably, turning a looming Cold War into a hot one? In this 3vs3vs3 team scenario, you can play as Axis, Soviets or Western Allies and change the course of history!

Rush for Europe
      “Rush for Europe” is a special event map that runs on breathtaking 6 times the speed of normal game rounds! Even the tiniest decision could have severe consequences at this pace. Experience the war for Europe in a way you have never seen it before!

Tournament Island
      Show everyone that you are the greatest strategist out there. Tournament Island faces two fixed and perfectly balanced teams in a fight on a symmetrical island. Who is the better team?

Follow the link at the end and make your choice. The event that gets the most votes will run from Friday, March 20th at 11 am until Tuesday, March 24th at 11:00 am CET.

You can vote until we announce the winner on Tuesday, March 17th, 2020!

Vote now!

Your Bytro Team

Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • The link is not working for me.

I understand the map of Doomsday, it is the Homefront map I take it.
      Rush for Europe must be the 22 player map
      End Game 1944 I understand and most players quit in that game.
      I understand Tournament Island

Why not a World Map? Especially with say a 6X speed?

My vote goes to Rush for Europe if these are our only choices.

Mind you, I have never played Tournament Island but I imagine that is going to be a lot like the 50vs50 or Doomsday type of scenario where most players quit or other players try to come into a game with two accounts putting an account on the opposite side that does nothing and goes inactive on day 3.
    • Arcorian wrote:

Endgame 1944
      Will the Axis turn the tides of war in a decisive battle? Will the Soviets and Allies clash inevitably, turning a looming Cold War into a hot one? In this 3vs3vs3 team scenario, you can play as Axis, Soviets or Western Allies and change the course of history!
      I have never played this scenario! Looking forward to try it sometime soon ... :thumbup:
    • General cdub wrote:

The link is not working for me.

I understand the map of Doomsday, it is the Homefront map I take it.
      Rush for Europe must be the 22 player map
      End Game 1944 I understand and most players quit in that game.
      I understand Tournament Island

Why not a World Map? Especially with say a 6X speed?

My vote goes to Rush for Europe if these are our only choices.

Mind you, I have never played Tournament Island but I imagine that is going to be a lot like the 50vs50 or Doomsday type of scenario where most players quit or other players try to come into a game with two accounts putting an account on the opposite side that does nothing and goes inactive on day 3.
      I will help you vote. ;) Since you can vote multiple times but I just voted once.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Tatum,

The way I read it sir is that each week they come out with a map for all of us to play. These maps will auto-populate as they fill up for a week just as they do now. The only difference is that instead of them picking the next map, they are allowing us to vote and pick which map we want to have come out for the following week.

I think this is a great idea.

If I am wrong here, I am sure they will correct what I am saying.

I hope this answers your question if I am reading their announcement correctly.

General cdub
    • tatum0 wrote:

When you say from March 20 - 24, does it mean ONE game lasts 4 days or does it mean new games pop up throughout those 4 days?

Also, finna the d-day one.
      This means that the sign-up periode for the chosen event will be from March 20 until March 24 like with all events we run. The game rounds themselves will run longer than that, but you will be able to join one of these games only within that time frame.
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War
    • I've only played Endgame 1944, and it's a pretty fun experience if all players are active. It's pretty challenging too as there's a lot of diplomacy involved. However, since Tournament Island was a gold-only game (you have to pay 5k gold to create and play that game back then), and I haven't played it, I'm quite interested and curious. I voted for Tournament Island.

Also, on multiple votes, could Bytro change it so you can only vote once? Or is it already fixed?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

No it is not fixed. Try not to vote twice though
      Then Bytro PLEASE FIX for a better representation of the community's opinion!
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • I don't think it is a choice. I have created polls for my department at work before and I figured that is not possible as they just simply can't verify the user unless the user is in your organization and you are using the platform that helps manage your company. Eg. Microsoft.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader