Server with Strongest Players?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server with Strongest Players?

I haven't been in any other CoW server other than the English one, but for those who has been to at least two servers, which server had the best players? Which one had the most active players? I'm guessing the German server, but I may be wrong. I'm pretty sure CoW has several servers due to language barriers (if I'm wrong, then there's no point for this thread), and I'm just curious about the differences between different servers.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • You can switch to a different language server by changing the flag in the upper right corner of your homepage.

Aside from the English server the two strongest servers are the Polish and Russian servers in my experience.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

You can switch to a different language server by changing the flag in the upper right corner of your homepage.

Aside from the English server the two strongest servers are the Polish and Russian servers in my experience.
      In America, you fight the battle. In Russia, the battle fights you!

I'm gonna try these servers once I completed my games.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

How about Dutch?
      Sleepy, hard to fill up games and most players falling inactive in a few days.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • "Being on top" only refers to a long history of playing, it isn't necessairily about being good))

Basic problem (I think) is that the population is rather low, maps tend to take long to fill up, and (perhaps most important) English-speaking levels of Dutch people are rather high, so active players tend to switch to the international server anyway.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

"Being on top" only refers to a long history of playing, it isn't necessairily about being good))
      K. Rokossovski,

I agree with the last part of your statement, "it isn't necessarily about being good". The first part though about a "long history of playing", I beg to differ. I have found that being on top really only refers to playing a lot of games. I have seen many players that have a high ranking that have only been playing a year, maybe two but they have 300, 400 games they have played during that time span. I have even seen one in a map that was a level 112 with 603 games played but only 12 total wins. I am sure you have seen this as well.

Rank means nothing, W/L, K/D and even to a degree, Province Capture mean so much more. Mind you, there are those players as well that have had very bad stats in these areas and simply started a new account in hopes of getting better KPIs in game play.

Just my take on things,

General cdub
    • You are absolutely right, "playing history" refers to total playing hours / games.

The other KPI' s are also dependant on whether you are playing competitively or just enter random maps of course.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • It should only Comment Player´s about his own Language Server,than we can talk more about it,all other comment´s are personaly experience but not that result what we wanna know.. 1,2,3 games are not enough to judge

I am Austrian and played on almost every Language servers already.. i can report from the German Server´s as best and the Dutch and English well too but i guess it should some rated from Origin Players

But the Skills of Servers include 3 other thinks as well in my opnion ; activity,teamwork and knowledge

German
      Activity : +++/+ / depend on map & saison
      Skill : ++/++
      Teamwork: +++/+
      Knowledge; +++/+

Dutch
      Activity : ++/+
      Skill : ++/+
      Teamwork : ++/+
      Knowldege : ++/++

English/America
      Activity : ++++
      Skill : +++/+
      Teamwork : ++/++
      Knowledge : +++/+

Japan
      Activity: +/+
      Skill : +/++
      Teamwork : +/++
      Knowledge ; +/++

dont judge only with Top ranked Players , like Djf,richardgissen,troubar,max71 or bonky,etc. on the Dutch Server ...take it overall

The post was edited 5 times, last by Markusprinz ().

• Markusprinz wrote:

It should only Comment Player´s about his own Language Server,than we can talk more about it,all other comment´s are personaly experience but not that result what we wanna know.. 1,2,3 games are not enough to judge

I am Austrian and played on almost every Language servers already.. i can report from the German Server´s as best and the Dutch and English well too but i guess it should some rated from Origin Players

But the Skills of Servers include 3 other thinks as well in my opnion ; activity,teamwork and knowledge

German
      Activity : +++/+ / depend on map & saison
      Skill : ++/++
      Teamwork: +++/+
      Knowledge; +++/+

Dutch
      Activity : ++/+
      Skill : ++/+
      Teamwork : ++/+
      Knowldege : ++/++

English/America
      Activity : ++++
      Skill : +++/+
      Teamwork : ++/++
      Knowledge : +++/+

Japan
      Activity: +/+
      Skill : +/++
      Teamwork : +/++
      Knowledge ; +/++

dont judge only with Top ranked Players , like Djf,richardgissen,troubar,max71 or bonky,etc. on the Dutch Server ...take it overall
      What does the + sign mean? Points?