Why are sieges so rare in call of war?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Why are sieges so rare in call of war?

Siege battles are very rare in the call of ar gameplay, althought, i guess, there is everything given to it. And i think the players needs to and wants to experience sieges.
      If you think the same please share, how would you imagine siege battles in call of war?

I thought the construction of fortofications could be cheaper and/or faster to bulidt.
      Also i thought to a new ability, which is to assign units as garrison to certain cityes, or provinces. Units in garrissoned cannot moove out from the province (mooving into, and out to garrison would cost time, like the disembarkation with naval convoys) but get some defence bonus.
      Also if you assign garrison to your cityes, the sneaky attacks, or breakthroughts could be least effective throught the gameplay, and makes capturing cityes harder.
    • Stalemates are quite common in alliance vs alliance challenges on the 10 player road to war map, because these usually start with a 2 day AI peace and a 3 day player peace, so there is plenty of time to construct fortifications and secure borders.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Fortifications in 1.5 are significantly cheaper.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.