Looking for active alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chris, Send a message to Ryan04px2025,

He has a Training Alliance that could help you learn the game.

Many of the very active alliances have in their description that they will only accept experienced players.

Also, if you have any questions or want some tips, you can always send me a message and I will share with you not only what works best for me, but what I have seen works well from other players as well.

On another note, when you enter into a game, reach out to the most experienced player and ask them if they would be willing to ally with you and give you a few tips during the game.

If you see me in a map, send me a message as well.

General cdub
    • Thanks, I've sent him a message. I've been reading a lot of articles and stuff on the forums and have learned a lot but am sure there is a lot to know. Didn't get a chance to learn much about naval battles as my first game I ended too quickly and made the final other human player rage quit!! I would too if the other guy sent 150+ of my units to the bottom of the ocean on convoys too....

Thanks,
      Chris
      Chrisc9378
      No Souls Left Leader
      Staff Sergeant
      EN GO

The post was edited 1 time, last by chrisc9378 ().