New unit idea!!!!,!,!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nothing that would be worth stealing moves by ships, such as resources or gold. For equipment, well, it is rather impractical to transfer vehicles and tanks from one boat to another in the middle of the ocean.

During the time period of WW2 really the only option was to sink the transport ships and send the equipment to the bottom of the ocean.
    War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
    Main Administrator
    EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
  • This is a little different but I think they need to make supply rules because anybody can attack any province and just leave them there all game even they are surrounded which is really unrealistic. They need to make supply units that people can intercept so that if you do an invasion you can’t just dump a million guys and leave them there the whole game and attack just like normal. There needs to be a penalty. Also on the same token they need to make limited supply like conquered countries capitals should offer movement abilities but if you want to attack there effectively should go down. Also with the supply ships they should cost 1k food and 2k goods and then to send them to troops you have to fill them with resources to make the upkeep of the troops you are trying to supply
  • gen.firebird wrote:

This is a little different but I think they need to make supply rules because anybody can attack any province and just leave them there all game even they are surrounded which is really unrealistic. They need to make supply units that people can intercept so that if you do an invasion you can’t just dump a million guys and leave them there the whole game and attack just like normal. There needs to be a penalty. Also on the same token they need to make limited supply like conquered countries capitals should offer movement abilities but if you want to attack there effectively should go down. Also with the supply ships they should cost 1k food and 2k goods and then to send them to troops you have to fill them with resources to make the upkeep of the troops you are trying to supply
    Use the search function. Before we fall into logistical nightmares.. and become logistical generals
    FORUM GANG General

Ryan

EN/ES/FR Forum Member
    Call of War Technician 3rd Grade
    Forum General
    President Training Alliance United
  • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

gen.firebird wrote:

This is a little different but I think they need to make supply rules because anybody can attack any province and just leave them there all game even they are surrounded which is really unrealistic. They need to make supply units that people can intercept so that if you do an invasion you can’t just dump a million guys and leave them there the whole game and attack just like normal. There needs to be a penalty. Also on the same token they need to make limited supply like conquered countries capitals should offer movement abilities but if you want to attack there effectively should go down. Also with the supply ships they should cost 1k food and 2k goods and then to send them to troops you have to fill them with resources to make the upkeep of the troops you are trying to supply
    Use the search function. Before we fall into logistical nightmares.. and become logistical generals
    i've nvr tried playing logistical games before, most prob cos i cant find any. would be a new
    Georg Duckwitx, previously Vyliance