can't make alliance games without HC

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can't make alliance games without HC

so I am now the leader of the Medieval Knight Templar 3 alliance. our alliance has been growing quickly I have now recruited 8 player is a short amount of time. these players have come from all kinds of backgrounds and skill levels so I decided to make an alliance game to test my players and see who is the best and also to pick 1 or 2 Officers. I wasn't quite ready to make one but I wanted to explore my options on rounds. it was here when I clicked on "Create Internal Game" that I found that you need High Command to make an alliance game.

I find this utterly ridiculous, I don't have High Command, I don't have the money or resources to but High Command and I believe none of my members do either AND even if I did have High Command, I wouldn't be able to make 1 round and have to wait another month. This should be changed because there are probably tons of alliances out there where no one can buy High Command so they can't make alliance matches. please change this.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Hello, I believe that there is a minor bug with this. This also happened to me but when I click it again, it seems to work without HC. Try a couple of time maybe. :) See the screenshot! Still works
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2020-03-19 at 2.12.34 PM.png

922.49 kB, 1,338×1,102, viewed 2 times
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader