Questions from a newb

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Questions from a newb

1. does infrastructure increase the production of cash or manpower. IE, are they classified as resources?

2. are anti-tank units defined as armor or as infantry? IE, when an anti-tank unit attacks another anti-tank unit, does it have a chance of winning?

3. can two units attack each other? If two units of enemy nations cross paths, who counts as attacking?

possibly more to come.
    • 1. Yes for money, no for manpower (had to go compare games to find out xD)
      Manpower is increased by active barracks
      2. They are infantry (soft armor class)
      3. Yes, if both units are moving towards each other then they will both use the attack stat when they meet.
    • Just for future reference as well, If you click on any unit, then click on any one stack of units in the army, it will bring up the unit info tab. Toward the bottom of this tab under Attributes->Terrain Properties it shows the class of the unit, its HP, speed an other such important info. This way you can easily find the class of any unit you want to know. This same page can also be found by clicking the small i icon next to all unit in the Production windows.
    • Two more questions:

If a unit at a certain technology level, say a level 1 fighter, is traded to another nation that has the level 2 fighter tech, will the nation that traded for it receive a level 1 or a level 2 fighter?

Do province upgrades for non-core territories that increase production increase production based off the pre-capture rate or the post capture -75%

Example:

a province produces 2000 grain. It is captured and morale is restored. It is now producing 500 grain. If I were to build some level 1 infrastructure for a 10% increase would the production increase by 50 or by 200?
    • xswazse12 wrote:

Two more questions:

If a unit at a certain technology level, say a level 1 fighter, is traded to another nation that has the level 2 fighter tech, will the nation that traded for it receive a level 1 or a level 2 fighter?

Do province upgrades for non-core territories that increase production increase production based off the pre-capture rate or the post capture -75%

Example:

a province produces 2000 grain. It is captured and morale is restored. It is now producing 500 grain. If I were to build some level 1 infrastructure for a 10% increase would the production increase by 50 or by 200?
      Re: 2nd quest.: 50 (I'm curious to know re: the 1st ques....that could be an exploit.)
    • For that last one it depends. If I get a lvl 6 int but have not researched lvl 1 it will stay lvl 6. When I research lvl 1 the geniuses over at the engineering department decide to change my He 162 to a He 51...
      The Democratic Republic of Afghanistan(DRA) was founded in 1978 through a coup d'etat. Certain Muslim factions rebelled against the new government, and per the DRA's request the Soviet army deployed forces to the area.

Even now, in 1984, the Soviet's 40th Army and the self-proclaimed "Mujahideen" are still engaged in bitter conflict.