Looking for an alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an alliance

Hello guys I am Roeloz looking for a mature clan which is active my age is 22 years old . Am studying as Mechanical engineer . For this game i call my self as the old wolf because i play this game alone and win all he major fights till me exam season start or something about school hit and i forget . Looking only for very good clans because i got the skill i want to learn the team work
    • Hello, you can join Training Alliance 2 sister alliance and subsidiary alliance of Training Alliance HQ. We just require discord, activity and have fun! We have constant Alliance VS Alliance games and internal games when we don't have AVA. You have to be Level 25+.

Thanks!
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • I’m looking for an active alliance to play with, learn, grow, and make friends in. I’m currently level 26, am 1/3 on wins, with a 1.84 kill ratio against players. I have done a lot of gaming in other games. Who’s looking? I play in the game as Col C W Lowell.