Road to War 10 map-US province

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Road to War 10 map-US province

on the Road To War map, there is a country called "United States" and I was looking at the provinces and realized that most of them are in the shape of real life states. one of them is called "Charlottesville" and it is in the the shape of West Virginia.

However, no such city exists in real life. there is no city in West Virginia or in that region that is named that. the closest city named that is Charlottesville, Virginia. it is about 67 miles WNW of Richmond Virginia, but about 50 miles (108km) away from the West Virginia border. If you are looking for a city in West Virginia to use, then there is always the capitol Charleston, which is more on the South-West side of the state.

FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh

The post was edited 1 time, last by attacker101 ().

• Khabarovsk krai wrote:

No one reading your post due to you posting your post in the worng thread I think
      Unfortunately, this is the right place to post. If you have been here in the forums, you should have seen the introduction to the localization and feedback area. Unfortunately, no-one actually post here because bug report will be one other way to do this without using the format they provided
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • a) We usually read posts, no matter where they are posted. Unless it is the off-topic section... that one I have to admid I frequently skip... ;)

b) I will forward the feedback. Thank you for bringing it up @attacker101!

c) I will move this thread to the regular bug report section, as it is not exaclty a typo/translation issue. :)
      Discord: Call of War
      Facebook: Call of War
      Twitter: Call of War