Today we released a big amount of bug fixes, improvements and a new 5th fire control mode - Offensive!
The new fire control mode “offensive” will make sure that your troops stay on high alert and attack any enemy within range. When you choose this setting for a unit, it will start bombarding enemy armies, even if the execution of other orders have to be deferred. The offensive fire mode will stop movement of your units to attack enemies, but they will not attack neutral units.
The new offensive fire mode is a great addition to a general’s tool box. While the existing aggressive setting allows you to setup naval blockades and preemptively protect your coastline against “soon to be enemies”, the offensive setting allows you to move your troops where they are needed, knowing that they will protect themselves in case an enemy comes in range, but will not trigger a war by their actions.
Fire control is available to members of high command only. Membership can be purchased in the Call of War shop.
Please check the following list for a complete overview on what was released today:
- We implemented the new “offensive” fire control setting for members of High Command
- We fixed an issue that prevented regional filters from being visible in the province list.
- We resolved an issue that caused embargoed commodities being available on the stock market.
- We fixed an issue that occasionally caused an error message, when a player tried to upgrade units shortly after splitting a stack of units.
- We resolved an issue that prevented users of the iOS app to enter dots in market offers for the stock market.
- We fixed an issue that started an infinite loading screen on iOS and Android, when writing a newspaper article and tapping the “return” button.
- We resolved an issue that displayed the “Washington flag” for the North USA flag on mobile devices instead of the normal USA flag.
- We fixed an issue that prevented some historic images from being displayed for certain units.
- We resolved an issue that prevented the “Stop” button from being displayed in the army bar when too many options were available for a unit.
- We fixed an issue with the “Join an Alliance” pop-up that prevented its redirect from working, when clicking on “Find Alliance” or “Create Alliance” on desktop.
Your Bytro Team