Cold War Gamemode Suggestion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cold War Gamemode Suggestion

I was thinking that call of war could add a new gamemode that would be NATO vs Warsaw Pact it would be called Europe 1955 or something.(It would probably be best if it took place on the europe clash of nations map although It could be changed) The playable countries for NATO would be France, UK, USA, and West Germany. AI could be Italy, Turkey, Belgium Denmark Luxembourg the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal . Warsaw Pact playable countries would be USSR, Poland, and East Germany and Romania. AI countries would be Albania, Hungary, Czechoslovakia and Bulgaria. Another interesting thing I would like to mention is Berlin. West was controlled by Nato while east by USSR, Berlin could be split up into 2 provinces each worth 10 points or just give it to Warsaw pact as either way it would probably be taken by day 2. For armies I think they should be somewhat realistic. USSR had around 4-5 million men during the cold war I think the Warsaw pact in general should have a large amount of infantry (maybe 40 infantry units each) and maybe 5-7 medium tanks. The Warsaw Pacts research should also be less then NATO. Nato had around 2.8 million men (maybe 25 infantry units each) and like warsaw pact 5-7 medium tanks except higher level. Each nation would start of with 3 tactical bombers or so and maybe 1-2 interceptors. I hope people will enjoy this and maybe it will even get added to the game