Rally Point Flags not showing up

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rally Point Flags not showing up

Greetings Exterminators of the dreaded bugs,

Ever since the most recent update, my rally point flags are not showing up in Province Administration.

I reported this in-game already and Dante responded. He asked me to send him a screen shot in which I did. He stated that he would forward it to the team/devs.

I am sure this has been done but I was wondering how long this might take to fix as it is a constant pain to have to recheck every unit I am building to see if it has a rally point set.

I appreciate your time and effort to this matter.

General cdub
      Images
      • Rally Points 2.jpg

233.6 kB, 982×670, viewed 4 times
    • A fix like this will be a low priority. Unless it is an emergency it will not be included in the next upcoming update and will be delayed for a later update.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • An emergency would be a bug that makes the game unplayable on inaccessible. Thankfully these are rare. :)

Otherwise there is a scientific process for evaluating and repairing bugs. The process for the next update has already begun of course, so in order for changes to programming to be done in a calm and logical manner this issue will be analysed and documented for inclusion in a future update.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

An emergency would be a bug that makes the game unplayable on inaccessible. Thankfully these are rare. :)
      Thank you sir for your explanation. I have to admit, in all the time I have been playing, I have never had the problem you are describing other than when the company has had a scheduled downtime.

I as well would hope that type of bug would be very rare as well.

Best regards,

General cdub
    • @General cdub Don't know if you were here before, a long time ago, either the entire server is down or something else happened and people were given gold as apologies. Keep scrolling in the COW homepage updates. :) By the way, I still don't get what a rally point does...
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

@General cdub Don't know if you were here before, a long time ago, either the entire server is down or something else happened and people were given gold as apologies. Keep scrolling in the COW homepage updates. :) By the way, I still don't get what a rally point does...
      Well, I have been here since November 2015 and have played constantly except for a 2 week period when wifey and I went to visit our grandchildrent, (normally we fly them to us). Don't remember any major downtime that hindered me from playing but you are probably right.

As far as rally points, as a High Command Member, you have access to Rally Points. What they do is you can preset a determined destination of where you want your unit to go. That way, when it is done building, whether you are online or not, that unit will automatically set out for that destination. It puts you way ahead of your opponents as they will have to get back online and if a unit has finished building, then they will give the order for that unit to go some place.

I hope this explains it.

General cdub
    • General cdub wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

@General cdub Don't know if you were here before, a long time ago, either the entire server is down or something else happened and people were given gold as apologies. Keep scrolling in the COW homepage updates. :) By the way, I still don't get what a rally point does...
      Well, I have been here since November 2015 and have played constantly except for a 2 week period when wifey and I went to visit our grandchildrent, (normally we fly them to us). Don't remember any major downtime that hindered me from playing but you are probably right.
      As far as rally points, as a High Command Member, you have access to Rally Points. What they do is you can preset a determined destination of where you want your unit to go. That way, when it is done building, whether you are online or not, that unit will automatically set out for that destination. It puts you way ahead of your opponents as they will have to get back online and if a unit has finished building, then they will give the order for that unit to go some place.

I hope this explains it.

General cdub
      Thanks for your explanation! Also thank @VorlonFCW for his Make the best out of HC! I wasn't there then @General cdub but I have heard of it! ;)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader