Are we seeing the actual production value from foreign nations?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are we seeing the actual production value from foreign nations?

Checking around my potential enemies' economic production and compared them to mine, I noticed their production appears to be lower than it should. Actually after checking all the other nation's core province around, my production at core province is higher even though all our buildings are the same level (this is the Arms Race map, all cities starts with the same building).

For example, I have a double goods producing city with max buildings (no naval base) and morale, it produces about 12k goods, while every others only produce about 7.5k goods (same buildings and morale, their city is still undamaged). Realizing this I'm starting to doubt the production value we were given of foreign nations, I'm also unsure if my own production value is even correct now.

Is this a bug or intended?
    • Did you check with a spy?
      If you check territory information with a spy, the numbers may be correct.

In all other cases, anything that appears to be revitalizing the territory, even if the enemy builds the infrastructure lv3, counts as infrastructure lv1.
      The same is true for factories.

Japanese community leaders have concluded that this is the case if the number of resources produced seems incorrect.

(I don't know if he is right.)
    • bewok963 wrote:

Did you check with a spy?
      Not yet as I'm just aware of this now.

bewok963 wrote:

If you check territory information with a spy, the numbers may be correct.
      I see, I guess I'll have to experiment on that.

Visual references for what I'm talking about, compare the value of goods and money production:

Above is the core provinces of foreign countries, with the exception of East Texas with an extra naval base, all their buildings and morale are the same. No one invaded them yet.

Above is the occupied provinces by a foreign power, I can't tell if all their building levels are the same, but they're generally close enough.

Above is my core province and provinces I've occupied, for some reason mine produces more than others both in core and in occupied.

This is documented on the Japanese server, but I'm assuming this probably happens elsewhere also.