Question about in-game rank progression

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about in-game rank progression

I'm having trouble understanding in-game rank progression... Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm currently a Corporal, Level 28. I have two chevrons.

When will I become a "Technician" (of any rank)?

That is, when will I get a little "T" below my chevrons?

And, what is the rank/grade progression?... I often see "Fourth Grade" or "Fifth Grade" but I don't know what it means.

Some games require a certain "Level" to enter... I'm Level 28, but I see "Technicians" with lower levels than me.

I am confused about the in-game rank progression. There is a table here in the forum regarding ranks, but I think that only applies to "Likes" that forum members receive. I'm wanting more information about in-game rank progression. Please.
      But words are things, and a small drop of ink,
      Falling like dew, upon a thought, produces
      That which makes thousands, perhaps millions, think.

- Lord Byron

The post was edited 5 times, last by Marching in Place ().

• Hello the rank above a corporal in the WWII US army is a technician 4th grade which will be 3 chevrons and a T below followed by sergeant with 3 chevrons with no T and Technician 3rd Grade with technically a staff sergeant rank with a T between the 3rd chevron and the bracket at the bottom.

The forum ranks apply to ''likes'' and post. Hope this answers your question.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Just for future reference you can also check by clicking on your rank. Highlighted rank is your next rank
      Images
      • Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 1.58.17 PM.png

800.53 kB, 1,274×1,300, viewed 7 times
      • Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 1.58.23 PM.png

893.72 kB, 1,276×986, viewed 6 times
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader