What is your least favorite part of the game that Bytro can fix?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What is your least favorite part of the game that Bytro can fix?

What is your least favorite part of the game that Bytro can fix? 17
        Not being able to retreat (13) 76%
        Other (4) 24%
        Unit Variety (3) 18%
        Mobile Version on Desktop (3) 18%
        Not being able to do your favorite state/country (3) 18%
        Graphics (2) 12%
        Speed (2) 12%
        Newspaper Monitering (2) 12%
        Game Limit (1) 6%
        Inaccurate Flags (1) 6%
        Adds (1) 6%
        Loading Screen (0) 0%
        Inaccurate Borders (0) 0%
      If you select other, list the reason in the comments. Also check out my other threads.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Louisiana Boy James ().

• Options to add:
      Speed
      Graphic
      Unit Variety
      Not being able to retreat

Also suggest you edit the poll so that we could choose more than 1 option. Psst... remove the option gold before it is manually removed by someone else. Check the forum rules. ;)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Apparently there’s a game limit and I can’t play any more. That’s the thing I want them to change. I thought game makers wanted more of their games to be players
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • This is gonna sound really dumb, but I don't like how once you get locked in combat, you can't even get some of your troops away. Like say I want my arti to break off from my main force, but it's already locked in melee. I don't mind if there's a limit on how many troops to retreat (kinda like the old trade armies limit), but it would be pretty nice if it has that option. And for other, my reason is... you know what.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)