Send an ingame mesage before any update!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Send an ingame mesage before any update!

For exemple, again you have donne it an update, but afte i hit the refresh button, i can not login to the games... everytime you do an update somethnig like this happedn. I suggest that before 24 hours all the players receive an ingame mesaje so we can manage the troops during the update... i have started a full offensive exactly 30 minutes before this update, an now i can not login... this is not normal guys... :)))
    • Same situation here all of my troops and air force are on the move and attacking while i cant enter game.If i lose any of my units because they dont know how to run updates i expect them to send gold so we can rebuild and fix their mistakes.All in all not the first time they are doing it and its getting super annoying.
    • Hi all,

First of all thank you for your patience.

We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games after a hotfix release at 8pm CET (3 hours ago).We are still investigating the issue. It could be back up any minute, but nothing I can say for certain. A team of developers is working on the problem.Games continue to run even if they appear slow and are hard to reach.After we know how long the problems persist we will see if we compensate any premium spending in the last hours.Sorry for this, we are doing our best to be up and running soon.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<