What’s the best country to plays as in the clash of nations map?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I personally believe Caucasus is best. You can get resources quick and there are 2 npc cities there that you can take for free. I advuse making allies with Ukraine to be sheltered from Russian Empire, while you are able to invade Turkey. Also invading the Russian empire wouldn't be a big issue because their size is a huge disadvantage and they would need a few at least 2 days of time to prepare their troops.
    • I prefer Germany as it is right in the center so you can expand in many directions. The country also isn't that large allowing for the fast movement of troops and is next to other relatively flat nations. You're only have two direct borders which also helps and the country is in a very good spot to invade Poland and get some easy territory gains as you have a large border with them so you can make a large offensive (unlike the current map I am in where I was Ukraine and invaded The Caucasus. Having to funnel all your troops through one road on the map is not fun).
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • I prefer Turkey. It's Comintern, but I like to focus on building my economy and building up enough offensive units before going on the attack. It probably wouldn't be good for players who like rapid expansion. I also like countries that allow you to build and use a navy.

It's economy is a mix but fairly positive. It gets two providences with food and goods, so building recruiting centers and units from the infantry and ordinance branches is no problem. A downside, especially with the new starting rare materials, is that Turkey doesn't start with a providence with them, just a city.

You're also a little dependent on geographic based allies with Egypt to the south, the Balkans to the West, and the Russian states to the north. You'll be wise to secure allies or confirm you have inactive players before doing too much.

You only boarder one other active player with the Caucuses and a lot of mountains separates you. There are a lot of small AI countries on your boarders, with Syria, Iraq, Bulgaria, and Greece. All you need to do is build a few artillery and rocket artillery and send them into the Caucuses. The mountains will give them a boost. You can bombard them forcing them to attack with defensive units and the mountains prevent them from reinforcing easily. It's slow going through the mountains, but that will slow down them sending reinforcements as well.