Is tactical bomber better or strategic bombers better?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is tactical bomber better or strategic bombers better?

I am making this post due to that I can’t decide to produce more tactical bombers or strategic bombers instead!

Have you ever wondered:are tactical of strategical bombers better

now let compare them

1. What’s is tactical and strategic?

tatical is used in case of an emergency, example: the tanks are getting beaten, call in the tatical bombers.
      Strategic is used after planning,example: the general looks On a map and decides that he should bomb this city

2.which are faster?
      Tactical bombers OF CORUSE

3.which are more prepared for intercepter plane attacks?

Tactical bombers AGAIN

4.which has longer flying range?
      Strategic bombers

5.which do more damage to ground targets?
      Strategic bombers AGAIN.
      :D

Ok... so both bombers have advantages and disadvantages...
      But which is better?..!?!

Type in the comments below
    • Strategic bombers are very good at damaging buildings. I prefer to capture enemy provinces with the buildings somewhat intact, so I prefer tactical bombers.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Strategic bombers are mainly used as a deterrent or a very heavy bombardment option, not for ‘tank plinking,’ close air support, or rapid response. It takes a lot more time and resources to arm and prepare them, and requires longer runways, which impacts turnaround time and makes them impractical and expensive for missions that require a small amount of precision ordnance. In general, strategy is overall in concept - more about long range and longer goals than tactics, which is geared towards implementing the strategy in smaller time slices and in smaller chunks.
      In the game, tactical bombers are a practical choice to attack units but a poor one to attack structures. The opposite is true of strategic bombers.

I have read a lot of threads that seem to say that strategic bombers are regarded as the lease useful units in the game. I rarely use them myself, as I am usually much more interested in damaging units than structures.
    • Khabarovsk krai wrote:

Is tactical bomber better or strategic bombers better?
      Each type has its own advantages for its special task, so the melon is not better or worse than the banana..

..however >> in this game the Strategic Bomber is a very versatile and therefore highly dangerous but often underestimated weapon -- but as with any good tool knowing how to use it properly is important.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().