Update on the server issues on 2020-04-02

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Greetings Generals,

Thank you for your patience. We understand your frustration. Bugs can be difficult to correct, but please know we are doing our best to make the game bug free.

There was a period of general slowness regarding game access. This was resolved as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

We believe that all games are operating normally at this point. Should you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • I do not know what is going on with this game, I now have problem to move units, I see them, but when I go over them with my mouse on computer, or with my finger on mobile they disappear. Then appear again. This is so annoying, it is like playing fronlline pioneer maps. Bugs everywhere.
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Ozzone wrote:

I'm getting in the games fine, but the chat pullout is broken. Any chance of getting that fixed?
      Generally this depends on any delay in your connection. If it takes too long to load the map the chat connection times out. Reloading the game again will generally resolve this issue.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<