Super stacks of Battleships Carriers and Transports

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Super stacks of Battleships Carriers and Transports

What sort of game is this that allows a super stack of 2 Battleships, 2 Carriers, 3 Cruisers, 4 Destroyers and Transports of about 50 or more units various types in the one stack, and the players concerned who I wont name, take pride in our much of a game genius he is, by showing off his tactics, and why he is so good a player.
      Then suddenly launches about 5 or 6 long Range rockets, declares war by nefarius means, in other words no declaration of war of which there is personel no score on those people who do this sort of tactic on other players.
      If someone was off line which is a lot of hours based upon a normal sleep cycle that most healthy people do, this the perfect way of winning a game like this.
      What are you guys doing with this type of player.
      Sure I have played this game for long and there might be ways of beating this, but this is very delusional and disappointing, at the gamieness of this software.
      Id be happy for someone to respond and explain to me that this game is better than this, I hope? :evil:
    • gazsom wrote:

What sort of game is this that allows a super stack of 2 Battleships, 2 Carriers, 3 Cruisers, 4 Destroyers and Transports of about 50 or more units various types in the one stack
      thats doomstacking for you; thank the game for these stacking mechanics ^^
      tho from what I've heard doomstacking is even worse in other bytro games

but on the upside:
      you can easily kill that stack with battleships of your own; cuz in his stack only the battleships will deal damage in maximum range

and idk what you expect; of course the more active player will have a way bigger advantage :D
      Teburu

GER/EN Forums
      Conflict of Nations Veteran
      I suck at COW
      idk what else to put here :D