Production

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to increase your food production in late game? Because the more provinces you have the less food production you have. The only way to get food is to buy it or get it as a gift from someone. If there's some way to have both many provinces and much food, please tell me how you deal with it?
      BULGARIA ABOVE ALL!
      UNITY MAKES STRENGTH!
      GROWS BUT DOES NOT GET OLD!
    • You can build infrastructure in your food provinces. Infrastructure 1=10% increase. Infrastructure 2=30% increase. Infrastructure 3=50% increase
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Industrial complexes and shipyards work as well, and so does NOT building lots of food-consuming units (like infantry). You have to plan this well ahead though; when the crisis is already there, it is usually too late.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Colonel_Venev wrote:

.. please tell me how you deal with it?
      ..and don't forget the morale of your provinces, less morale = less resourceproduction -- for this also fortifications and again infrastructure helps.

Still helpful guide on the subject >> forum.callofwar.com/best-way-to-increase-production-of-resources <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • Also, if you are not going to produce infantry units in a province, don't build barracks there. Cancel them out if it takes too much food by clicking on the building.
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Also, if you are not going to produce infantry units in a province, don't build barracks there. Cancel them out if it takes too much food by clicking on the building.
      I recommend you build barracks in every city with an industrial complex. That way you will increase manpower production and production speed. However, if you have a food shortage, just disable the building.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • @Killer8282 Thanks for the recommendation, I agree with you. I normally produce them in all province and immediately disable them after building. That will exclude provinces with industrial complex. This way, I could get more XP and at the same time not kill my economy. Of course, it takes money to build barracks but XP is better. ;)
      BeaveRyan

• What ridiculuos advices go round here.

Sure, build barracks in key manpower producing cities if you have enough food and lack manpower. But don' t overdo it, and don' t listen to anyone saying "every" in sentences about this.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • That is what we are doing but we are not talking mostly about manpower. We are talking about production too. Building barracks in every province will kill your food for just the first few days but your XP goes up.
      BeaveRyan

• XP, do you mean one of those thing that make your "rankings" go up?

To be honest, no serious player takes "ranking" into consideration when judging anyone's skill. Join a thousand sleepy games and build a thousand nuclear reactors in each? Thank you.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

I normally produce them in all province and immediately disable them after building. That will exclude provinces with industrial complex. This way, I could get more XP and at the same time not kill my economy.
      Strange that you build them in every province and claim it does not wreck your economy. Barracks take a lot of food and money to build, even if you turn them off. I would rather use the market to purchase what ever is my limiting factor, something you cant do if you spend your cash on 15 unused barracks. XP does nothing for your gameplay and does not gain you achievement gold to help in future games. Go for the XP- but why not just go hog wild at the end of the match to gain the buildings XP?- Sorry for the trolling, lol.

To add the the real conversation- I like to keep checking the market at around when lots of players are going inactive, the AI will put up good prices on Food and Oil to stockpile for late game. Also, having maxed out core oil production will allow you to avoid building infantry, AA, AT, and Arty towards the end. Metal and Rare Mats dont have upkeep, so they get producing fast when you have a giant country and food is an issue. Thanks.