Server down again...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Server down again...

I understand that the game need update, i understand that for teh game to runn you need money. That why i have an own rulle... when i am betrayed in tha game, i punish that snake by using any means, also gold... but this crash of servers are not good for me... right now i was punishing hard way not 1 but 4 snakes at once... to fight 4 at once you need some serious gold if you wnat to smash tehm hard... so please check how many gold i spend on this game: 3106629 and retunr to me HALF like bonus... not 5k like you have donne last time... is not my fault your server is donw, but when i give you money to play, i need condition to play... if you can not provide that conditions, i need to be consolate, and i think 50% is fair! THX!
    • Yes, yesterday was a short time only, we will see for today....
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Yup, it always comes at the worst time for me. Last time Belgian Congo just attacked me. This time I just attacked Argentina:(
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Killer8282 wrote:

Yup, it always comes at the worst time for me. Last time Belgian Congo just attacked me. This time I just attacked Argentina:(
      Can they just temporarily freeze all games? Like 'freezy' all games? 8)
      I asked on another thread. I can’t find it now but when I asked they just said “all I can say is that if the game is down for you, it is down for everyone else” so I guess they can’t freeze the games.
      If I had Canadian Soldiers, American Technology, and British Officers, I would rule the world. -Winston Churchill
      FORUM GANG Second Lieutenant :00000461:
      CALL OF WAR TECHNICIAN THIRD GRADE
    • Killer8282 wrote:

Ryan04px2025 wrote:

Killer8282 wrote:

Yup, it always comes at the worst time for me. Last time Belgian Congo just attacked me. This time I just attacked Argentina:(
      Can they just temporarily freeze all games? Like 'freezy' all games? 8)
      I asked on another thread. I can’t find it now but when I asked they just said “all I can say is that if the game is down for you, it is down for everyone else” so I guess they can’t freeze the games.
      Moderators are just here to help check on stuff, they can't solve server issues. There power is basically within the server boundaries. ;)
      BeaveRyan
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Training Alliance United Leader
    • Hiho folks,

First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games

The dev team are investigating the issue and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are doing our best to be up and running soon.
      Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Well, I played this years ago and then you could have days when the game broke down 3-4 times in one day. Sometimes short time, sometimes hours. Also the reason I quit.
      Now it's 3 times a week, I hate it, but it's 'improvement'.
    • Dr. Leipreachán wrote:

Hiho folks,

First of all thank you for your patience. We are experiencing very slow server responses in all our games

The dev team are investigating the issue and hopefully it will be fixed as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we are doing our best to be up and running soon.
      Blah Blah and Blah. U said that last time! Oh we will give 5k gold to compensate for the servers down! Well y'all know what i want now? Free 30 days high command and 30k gold! :wallbash
    • Zimbrisor wrote:

I understand that the game need update, i understand that for teh game to runn you need money. That why i have an own rulle... when i am betrayed in tha game, i punish that snake by using any means, also gold... but this crash of servers are not good for me... right now i was punishing hard way not 1 but 4 snakes at once... to fight 4 at once you need some serious gold if you wnat to smash tehm hard... so please check how many gold i spend on this game: 3106629 and retunr to me HALF like bonus... not 5k like you have donne last time... is not my fault your server is donw, but when i give you money to play, i need condition to play... if you can not provide that conditions, i need to be consolate, and i think 50% is fair! THX!
      Wowwww chill bud. I dont think they need to compensate you and all that servers are down for everyone
      Salim S.
      Iraq
    • Maybe there is a virus ..

..in the server

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D
    • remember that i want to be compensate for the time and money that i ahve spend... for sure when the server will go on, i have lost some important troops cause i was fightin in 4 fronts... i want to be compensate... look hoe many gold i buy, and i want half... this is inacceptable again... :(