Commando and Paratrooper Blueprints

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Commando and Paratrooper Blueprints

First question: How come there are blueprints for commandos when they have no elite tier?

Second question: Why are there two sets of blueprints for paratroopers, one for the plane and one for the infantry?
      FORUM GANG Big Shot Executive

Yes, I'm that guy with the big office on the top floor of the Forum Gang tower.

• thunderdog1138 wrote:

First question: How come there are blueprints for commandos when they have no elite tier?

Second question: Why are there two sets of blueprints for paratroopers, one for the plane and one for the infantry?
      Was there a change?

As much I know are Commandos already elite, so there are no blueprints for that. Or is it new now? pic1

Same was as long for paratroopers >> there was / is only one set of blueprints.
      The two ratio displays for paras (with one bar for blueprints each) in the user profile in the ranking display only stands for the separate display of whether paras were killed as ground units or in the air (as plane). pic2

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().

• Restrisiko wrote:

thunderdog1138 wrote:

Was there a change?
      As much I know are Commandos already elite, so there are no blueprints for that. Or is it new now? pic1
      There's blueprints for commandos on the bottom of the stats page on the browser version.
      FORUM GANG Big Shot Executive

Yes, I'm that guy with the big office on the top floor of the Forum Gang tower.

• thunderdog1138 wrote:

There's blueprints for commandos on the bottom of the stats page on the browser version.
      Yeah, but I don't know why there is a blueprint bar -- maybe it's just a mistake? ..or is it already a preparing for a planned change .. ??
      In any case, I have not heard that there are blueprints for Commandos yet.

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 2 times, last by Restrisiko ().